Search This Blog

Saturday 2 July 2016

Welcome !!! All about blog and me

All the loving and die heart fan of Indian sports here me Shahbaz Khan ,one of the member(fabshab) of the sportsIndia community ( a million follower sports forum), will now serve you all with the latest updates of Indian sports from round globe with earliest of updates with scores , analysis on matches and a lot more from all sports covering cricket football tennis volleyball rugby squash athletics water games Boxing wrestling shooting swimming ...and will  appreciably like ur comments on various topics , post etc...
                               Giving the gist of what my blog will be  .......   here is a brief introduction of myself ..... I m currently a  college student pursuing undergraduate and is a huge sports enthusiast keeping an eye on every Indian sporting activity taking place around the world .....so stay tuned for quick updates ..enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment